Statement of Intent
Why I Want a Fabulous Body:
- so when I sit for a few hours or a day in something with an actual waistband (i.e. not leggings, or jeggings even), I am comfortable!
- so when my bf touches my stomach I don’t feel self-conscious and push his hand away
- so I don’t feel the need to hide or cover up body parts, like my arms and stomach, and I can wear whatever I want without taking into consideration which parts I should be covering!
- so I look rockin’ in a bikini this summer
- so my legs look longer (they’re actually quite short, so I figure if my legs are slimmer, they’ll look longer!)
- so clothes just fit better!
Why I Actually Want to Exercise (aka this list is important too because I can want all the stuff above but still don’t do jack about them):
- so I feel healthy and full of life
- so I have more energy - I always feel like a party pooper when I’m feeling too sleepy/tired/whatever to go out and my bf wants to
- so I’m happier! To quote Woods comma Elle, “Exercise gives you endorphins. And endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don’t kill their husbands!”
- 115lbs - or looking like I am. (i.e. muscle weight is totally fine as long as it’s not FAT!)
- 26” waist
- slimmer arms, though I’m not sure how to measure my ideal arm circumference